Agora is looking for a motivated M/F application administrator.
What we expect from you
You are the trusted person for the use of the different software packages;
You are responsible for solving user problems. This ranges from applications not starting up, helping install, explaining features, implementing new processes, overseeing data consistency, user and role management…..
You identify and analyze problems, resolve them and ensure clear communication, both to the end user and to your colleagues.
You autonomously manage the assigned incidents. For more complex problems, where your own expertise is lacking, you take the initiative to involve your ‘expert’ colleague (administrator or engineer) and thus also evolve yourself. In addition, you manage the resources needed to bring the user experience to a higher level.
You can dynamically prioritize incidents, handle them and escalate them when necessary, with an eye on quality and customer orientation. For this you use the Topdesk tool.
You formulate concrete initiatives for improvement and renewal, in collaboration with colleagues. You do this for example by using images or scripts to manage your time more efficiently to create a better user experience.
Profile and skills
- You are a fluent IT user and eager to learn about modern and new techniques, deeper knowledge is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of the O365 products.
- Knowledge of MSSQL and Qliksense are a plus.
- You are helpful and a solution-oriented thinker.
- You think along with the user, you are only satisfied when your customer is.
- You are stress resistant.
- You have a good analytical mind.
- Dutch and French are the most used languages within our company and you have a good command of them, knowledge of
- English is a plus.
- You are a team player, you work closely together with 6 colleagues.
- You will be working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial team where the manager is easy to reach
- You will have a varied job, working from the office with the possibility to work from home.
- We offer a solid internal training.
- You have a fixed salary in line with the market.
Are you the passionate application manager we are looking for? Do not hesitate to contact us.