Agora is looking for a motivated M/F ICT Project Manager/Business Analyst.
What we expect from you
As a Business Analyst you are the link between the business and IT. You convert business requirements into a needs analysis. You understand the business processes, set up the applications and ensure that the necessary information can be extracted from the applications. You also take care of the necessary project management. In addition, you ensure that the processes and procedures are documented and you provide the necessary training for your colleagues. As Project Manager you will supervise the project from A to Z and you will be the SPOC between developers and business. You assess the change requests, make the planning, monitor the progress and provide support for your applications.
Profile and skills
- You are a fluent IT user and eager to learn about modern and new technologies, deeper knowledge is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of the O365 products.
- Knowledge of MS-SQL is a plus.
- You are helpful and a solution-oriented thinker.
- You are someone who works in a very structured way.
- You think along with the user, you are only satisfied when your customer is.
- You are stress resistant.
- You have a good analytical mind.
- Vous parlez Français and of course Dutch. English is a plus
- You are a team player, you work together with 6 colleagues.
You will be working in a large organization that also feels very familiar and where high performance IT is a must for the business. We are looking to expand the team in order to optimize knowledge. This is definitely not a 9-to-5 environment. You can count on a nice salary. Finally, it is a growing organization where digitalization also plays a permanent important role.
Are you the passionate project manager we are looking for? Then do not hesitate to contact us.