We are looking for a shop assistant for part-time operation of our Belle d’Avalane shop on the Nationalestraat in Antwerp.
The job also includes order picking and administrative tasks at our head office in Kontich.
Versatility and flexibility are therefore a necessity.
In Kontich, you will work in a team of 4 people.
In the shop in Antwerp, you work independently after the necessary training.
- You can work independently and in a team.
- You show flexibility between the two aspects of the job.
- You can work 1 to 2 Saturdays (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- You are creative and you have a positive attitude.
- Your base language is Dutch and you have knowledge of English.
- You are social in contact with customers.
Experience in a similar customer service position is desirable.
Knowledge of/passion for flower arranging is a bonus.
Knowledge of French is a bonus.
- 28-hour employee contract.
- Possibility of an open-ended contract following positive evaluation.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a small team, forming part of a larger group.
- Private parking at the shop on the Nationalestraat in Antwerp.
You can apply by sending your motivation letter and CV via email to: